Over 10 years working with architectural visualisation agencies in visualisation and IT capacities. More than 8 years' experience in web development and 5 years' experience with real-time 3D applications.
- Familiar with: MAXScript
- Database: MySQL.
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Hardware platforms: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive.
- Real-time software: Unity, Unreal Engine 4, PlayCanvas.
- Creative: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Autodesk 3D Studio Max.
- Web Platforms: LAMP / WAMP, Plesk.
- Version control / Package management: Git, Composer, npm.
IT Manager / Director of Interactive / Technical Director
Model Works Media : May 2013 – January 2017
- Implementation and management of the IT infrastructure across the company.
- Head of the interactive team in producing apps for the property industry, over various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. Working with Unity, Unreal Engine 4, and web-based technologies.
- Built a web-based communication / project management system, the Portal, utilized by both external and internal customers.
- Developed the CMS back-end for use with apps (through a REST API) and consulted with external customers on third-party systems, typically Salesforce integration.
IT Manager / Associate / Visualization Consultant
Vyonyx : July 2009 – May 2013
- Building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, including server administration, networking, web development, and software management.
- Design, programming and maintenance of the company intranet which is comprised of bespoke tools for image and project management.
- Creating scripts for Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop to ease and enhance production workflow.
- Designed and built the image database, Gobotree, for use both internally and online.
- Managed animation projects, taking a leading role in storyboarding, development, compositing, editing and camera tracking.
- Creative direction in the design of the VitalSigns phone application for the Imperial College NHS.
Visualizer / London Model Administrator
Miller Hare : October 2004 – March 2009
- Administrator of the London Model, which involved: Creating and managing 3D model data, incorporating third-party models, collecting data on planning applications, creating tools to ease workflow, solving technical hurdles associated with large datasets, and creating images and animations.
- Producing MAXScript for rendering and asset management. Writing tutorials and technical guides on Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Chaosgroup V-Ray, as well as giving 1-to-1 and group session support for internal customers. Involved in field photography and on-site data collection. Developing standards for modelling, materials, lighting and rendering, that impacted positively on production throughout the company.
- Projects included: The Victoria Transport Interchange, 20 Fenchurch Street, Riverside South, Elizabeth House, Wood Wharf.
- Produced a short animation based on the concept of a monorail constructed along a short length of the River Thames.